Are you interested in trying out for the team?
Find our table at Club Day on Friday, September 14, 2018 and sign up for our email list. An informational meeting will be held after Club Day during lunch with more detailed information regarding tryouts.
Tryouts are currently scheduled for October 9th-11th; this is subject to change and more information is forthcoming.
- Rules will be shared for the first time on September 14th after Club Day with everyone on our email distribution list.
- Post-September 14th, if we have not shared the folder within 48 hours, please contact us.
- While you are waiting, we strongly recommend you read member-written blurbs here (18-19 coming soon). Blurbs for 2018-2019 events will be posted once they are finalized.
- Determine which events you like and want to try out for. We recommend 3-5. Engineering events will have a required, separate, collective test, but still note if you are interested in a particular engineering event.
- An email will be sent out with the New Member Form on September 14th, in which you will provide some of your academic background as well as your list of tryout events.
- Good luck studying! General study guides can be found in the Event Information folder.
- As always, contact us at email@example.com with questions and concerns!
Please note: new and returning Members are required to fill out the New Member form.
Team Selection information can be found here post-tryouts.